That pondering took me back to all the blog posts by various bloggers that have most influenced my thought process and my posts in 2009. I guess this would have been a fitting post to write on the 31st or even yesterday. But, I had not planned for it. It just so happened that even in my distinctly sleep-fuddled state, there are a few posts that I could just recollect. That is when I thought of penning this down for further analysis and to examine the pattern of influence.
The posts that came to mind spontaneously and with surprising clarity (in no particular order and not necessarily e-learning related):
1. Understanding Homophily on the Web (Bamboo Project: this blog was also my discovery of 2009)
2. I Finally Get It--Why Social Networking is so Important
3. Why Right Brainers will Rule the Future (LeftLane Blog)
4. Defining Knowledge Management and Enterprise 2.0 – Sharing Your Story (Luis Suarez)
5. Strategy as Process, Not Product: The Learning Value Chain
6. What is Informal Learning? (Marcia Conner)
7. No More "Learners"
8. Semantic Web for dummies
9. Social Learning Strategies, Models, and Roles (talks about the ECCO model)
10. How I use social media
11. The Big Picture: Writing with Perspective
12. When should we Collaborate?
13. 10 Steps to creativity
What did I learn: Covers points that are very close to my personal experience; hence, made a mark. :)
14. Online social networks, learning and viral expansion loops
15. Permission Learning - encouraging the informal
16. The Builders' Manifesto
17. That First Thing - pAIN!!
18. Don't let your grace down!